Specifically designed for the following coliform tests:
- APHA, AWWA, WEF and EPA fecal coliform determinations at 44.5°C as specified in “Standard Test Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater” (19th edition). The membrane filter method or MPM method can be used.
- AOAC determination of E.coli at 45.5°C.
- APHA, AWWA, WEF 7-hour Fecal Coliform Test at 41.5°C.
- Defined Substrate Technology tests for E.coli and total coliform at 35.0°C.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +10° to 135°C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C
- Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
- Pump: 1-speed
- Ideal for fecal coliform and E.coli testing
- MX Temperature Controller
- 28 liter reservoir with hinged, see-through gable cover
- Large, easy to read display
- Large bath opening
- Large, universal icon and English display
- On-screen prompts
- Single-point calibration capability