Offer wireless data loggers & thermocouple systems for thermal validation processes. Interchangeable sensors are available for temperature, pressure…
- The new E-Val Pro allows for easier access to controlled environments due to its compact size and light weight.Its flexible configuration can handle up to 40 channels per module. The large internal memory is capable of holding up to 10 studies.
- The ETI is a high quality digital temperature-indicating device designed for displaying and documenting the processing temperature in retorts. It complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 113, and it is ideal for thermal processing of low-acid canned foods. The ETI has a digital display that is easy to read, offers an accuracy of +/- 0.1°C, and does not constitute a potential source of mercury contamination.
- Ellab TS Pro Wireless Dataloggers can be used for the Validation of Autoclaves. It can be used for the Heat Distribution as well as Heat Penetration Applications. The needles of the probes are designed to be compatible with different types of containers. We offer fittings and fixtures to any type of containers.
- The TrackSense® Frigo logger is ideal for monitoring temperature in long-term stability applications. The TrackSense® Frigo is ideal for stability applications like:Stability chambers, incubators, refrigerators, freezers and other cold storage.
Each logger has multiple channels for recording data with a memory capacity of up to 60,000 data points. The state of the art technology allows for variable sample rates. A predefined start and stop time can be set and the sample rate can be adjusted within a specific temperature range.
The logger is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and the electronics are sealed in heat and moisture resistant material.
- It can monitor all ranges of validation applications from -80°C to 150°C without using a thermal barrier. The thermal barrier allows you to use the TS Pro X logger for depyrogenation applications up to 400°C
- The Micro logger is designed for applications where size is an issue. Examples of these applications are hydrostats, spiral cooker/coolers and rotation retorts. With the sensor only being 15 mm in diameter it is ideal for pressure and temperature measurements inside bottles, PET bottles, small containers and pouches.
- The Micro logger is available to measure temperature, pressure or combined temperature and pressure with an external temperature sensor.
- E-Val Flex was designed as a single solution for all thermal validation applications. It can be ran as a stand-alone unit or networked with your PC. The software, which handles up to 128 channels, documents and controls each step reducing errors and maintaining guidelines for more complex regulated applications that require tight compliance control. The easy expandability makes this a complete validation solution for a facility with a variety of applications.
- Ellab provides both calibration equipment such as baths, dry blocks and temperature standards along with calibration services from our own metrology labs. The Ellab metrology lab facilities are among the finest in the industry since Ellab believes the starting point for any measurement is to have a reproducible and highly precise standard.
The Compact loggers is a cost effective solution for users who do not need interchangeable sensors. The Compact logger is configured to measure temperature or pressure. Each logger is capable of storing up to 14.500 data points.
The Compact loggers are available in the following sensor configurations
- Single rigid sensor
- Combi rigid sensor
- Single semi flexible sensor (Stainless Steel)
- Single flexible sensor
- Ellab has incorporated the latest in electronic technology and innovation to deliver a wireless multi-channel data logger unmatched in accuracy, performance and versatility. The flexible system is easily adapted to your requirements and provides an elegant solution to the most demanding validation applications.